Stardust Marina and Properties is perfectly situated within minutes of I-75 just north of Knoxville with easy and quick access to all the amenities of city living. Shopping, entertainment, and restaurants are at your back door and tourist areas such as Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains National Park are easily accessible from I-75. There are many reasons Tennessee is one of America's top year-round travel destinations and the prime location of the community is your perfect gateway to experience the unique history, attractions, parks and overall beauty of Tennessee.
From I-75 South
1. Take I-75 North to Exit #122, which is the Norris, Clinton Exit.
2. Then Exit to your Right and go straight on Rt. #61 and go about 3 miles into Andersonville. Go left onto Park Lane.
3. Then go about 4.3 miles on Park Lane, then take a Right onto Forgety.
4. Go about one mile to the end, turn Left onto Mill Creek Road.
5. Travel 1.3 miles and take a Right at the Stardust Marina sign, our "Welcome Center" will be on your right.
I- 75 North
1. Take a Left or 61 East off of the interstate and follow the above
Cincinnati, OH -240 miles
Lexington, KY - 159 miles
Louisville, KY - 232 miles
Dayton, OH - 290 miles
Columbus, OH - 340 miles
Nashville, TN - 200 miles
Atlanta, GA -200 miles